Tuesday, June 22, 2010

60 things about me

Hi fellow bloggers!



So since I am new to the blogging world I thought I would help you guys get to know me. These 60 things about me are in no particular order, just how they come to mind.

1. I love bright COLORS, Lime green is my favorite!

2. I like traveling

3. Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby, I love stickers!!!!

4. Chato is my baby

5. I have 2 tattoos, and hope to get more

6. I love love love flowers!!!

7. I don't have a middle name

8. I have never had a friend longer than 4 years, thanks to the military

9. I am shy

10. I play the flute

11. My toes are always painted

12. Winter is my favorite season

13. Converse are my favorite

14. Easter is my favorite holiday

15. Trucks= Happiness

16. During the summer time I enjoy going to the lake/pool

17. I ♥ Doggies

18. I was born in El Paso TX

19. I am usually scared to try new things

20. I smile and laugh a lot

21. I love chick flicks!

22. I have 5 piercings

23. When the weather starts getting warm all I wear are flip flops or sandals

24. I LOVE Winnie the Pooh!!!!

25. I joined a sorority

26. I don't have a car

27. Ryan Reynolds is hot :)

28. Nap time is my favorite part of the day

29. I like car rides

30. Singing along with the radio is lots of fun!

31. Michael Buble is amazing

32. I love to go shopping

33. Frozen fruit is yummy

34. I can't have a blank wall in my room

35. I like when the sun shines in my window in the morning

36. Chapstick is a must have

37. I get jealous of girls that can style their hair because I can't

38. I used to play softball, and it makes me sad that I don't anymore

39. I have 1 brother and 1 sister

40. Juice boxes are another must have

41. I am horrible at math

42. I can't be alone during thunderstorms, I get scared


43. I don't really like cats


44. I like wearing dresses

45. Football is the only sport I don't mind watching on TV, all others I have to be there to make them exciting

46. I am getting interested in photography, and enjoy taking pictures

47. I have a lot of blonde moments for someone with brown hair

48. My closet is colored coded

49. I like being creative and doing crafts.

50. I like watching the show Singing Bee and singing along with the contestants

51. George Lopez is hilarious

52. I have a huge collection of Winnie the Poohs all in different costumes

53. My mom gave me a mullet when I was little

54. My parents are divorced

55. North Carolina was the state I least liked living at

56. Virginia was my favorite state that I have lived at

57. I like to bake!

58. The disney channel is one of my favorite channels

59. I used to have super long hair

60. Seeing other people smile makes me smile!! :):):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com