Monday, June 21, 2010

My first post!!!!

Good afternoon!!!




So this is my very first post and I am super excited!! I have so many things running through my mind I don't know where to start. Well I will start by explaining that I am not a Diva, it is a nickname that some new friends gave me because of my last name, it is a lot easier to say Diva then my actual last name.


I guess I can fill you in on my life so far. I finished my first year in college and it was horrible and great all at the same time. I moved in a week before all my other roommates because of marching band and that was the worst. I was in a new place, didn't know anyone, didn't have a car, and lived in the dorm all alone. That first week was the worst. I didn't realize how alone I was until that week. I called my mom every night and most nights crying. I have never cried so much in my life, and I hate crying. I associated crying with being weak, and I hated the thought of people thinking I am weak and pathetic. Once all my other roommates moved in and school started everything was getting so much better. Marching band kept me busy and helped me make new friends! I joined a sorority and am loving it!! I know now that I always have someone that will be there for me. I have made new friends that I hope will stick around for a long time. I might not have know my girls for very long but they are great! I can be my crazy self and them join me in my craziness!! Now that is it summer and we all went home for the summer I miss them dearly!!!! They are coming to visit in July and I am already super duper excited!!!!!! I am ready for school to start again in the fall. I miss San Angelo and want to go back. I have two friends that just graduated from high school that will be joining me in the fall, which I am also super excited about!!



My Girls and I


Well I guess enough about school. My dad just retired from the military after being stationed in Missouri for the past two years and now he is back home, so now my family and I have to get used to having him around again. My brother also finally decided to do worthwhile with his life and joined the military. He graduated in 2008 and decided college wasn't for him so he just stayed at home. I am glad he finally made the decision to do something worthwhile for himself. He has been gone for basic and AIT and haven't seen him in forever it seems like. I missed his graduation from basic training because it was in the middle of finals week. I was sad that I couldn't go but mom took pictures so I still was able to see him. He has his AIT graduation in July, but still can't go because of band camp. But after he graduates he gets to come back home!! So I will finally get to see him!


Can't forget to mention my baby!!!! His name is Chato and he is a Chihuahua. Well that is what the people said from where I got him. He is way to big to be a Chihuahua though. He has the same face but his body is like 10 times bigger. He is a spoiled brat and it killed me leaving him when I went off for college, but I am home now and he is loving every minute of it!! Well toodaloo for now!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com