Monday, June 28, 2010

:):):):)


Hi guys!


Well I thought I would let you know how my weekend was. I hope yours was fun filled!! So Saturday my family and I went to Arlington to see the Texas Rangers play the Houston Astros. I was super excited on the way there because Ash and her family was going to be there too! We got there and man it was so very hot, and our seats weren't in the shade. My shoulders got kind of burned. I walked around the stadium with Ash for a little while so we could catch up on how ours summer are going. There are pics of me Ash and her sister on the rangers website too! I finally went back and sat with my family and we decided that it was too hot in the sun so we moved to seats in the shade. The game finally ended and the Rangers won!!! woot woot!! My family and I ended up getting lost in the huge parking lot and couldn't find the car. We walked around for a while trying to find the car. Turns out we exited the stadium on the wrong side. OH!! My mom got this great deal for the Great Wolf Lodge! If you don't know what that is you should look it up! It is in Grapevine TX and it is really cool!! That's about all I did this weekend. I also babysat Sunday which wasn't as exciting but it was OK none the less. So that was my weekend so now I will fill you guys in on stuff I am excited for!!



  • Summer meeting July 10th, I get to see my brothers and sisters!!!

  • Great Wolf Lodge July 16th! I've never been so I'm super excited

  • 4th of July!! Running a 5k on the 3rd!

  • My girls coming to visit July 23rd!!

  • 2 days of DCI July 24th and 25th!!

  • My brother finally comes home

  • School starting!!


Yeah I think that's about it. July is gonna be a busy month!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com