Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!!!

Hi everyone!!!!
Hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend!!! Well this past week has been a trip! My mom was trying to teach me to learn to drive standard. Well I know how I just need A LOT of practice. She took me driving around the neighborhood and I was doing pretty good until I got to this hill of DEATH! I stopped on the hill and it took forever to get going again, I kept rolling down the hill every time I tried to get the car going. A couple days later I needed to go to Hastings to take back some movies I had rented, of course mom made me drive the jeep, which is standard. On the way back home I was getting so frustrated because I stalling, and mom ended up driving the rest of the way home. We got home and my step dad was in a bad mood which isn't surprising. He kept getting angry with me about the cell phone bill and about me being lazy and blah blah blah. Have you ever been so angry that you wanted to cry? Well that is exactly how I felt. I tried my hardest to hold it in. Like I have said before I don't like to cry. It was really hard trying not to cry. Then Ash texted me!! I am so glad she did too. She made me feel a lot better and had me laughing.


Ash and I :)




The weekend finally came and had a bunch of my family from El Paso come and visit!! I got to see my most favorite cousin Johanna!!!! Before all my family arrived at my house Saturday afternoon my mom, sister, step dad and I got up bright and early to run a 5k. I was sure not prepared for that run. My time was horrible!! I am still a little sore!
The 4th was lots of fun! Went to the Freedom Fest and got to see Seether!! It was pretty AWESOME! After the concert sat there with my cousins and watched a pretty cool fireworks show. Every time we looked in the sky one of them would say what they thought the fireworks looked like, my cousins said stars and stuff like that. Then out of nowhere my little sister said "Woah!!! that one looks like a hamburger!" It was so funny! I think it was one of those you had to be there moments. Laughed a lot this weekend, I love having my family visit!

My cousins and I before the concert





So last but not least I thought I would let you know what going on this week! Band camp was cancelled so I decided I would miss out on the TBS summer meeting and so see my brother graduate from AIT. We are headed to North Carolina tomorrow!! I am super excited!! I haven't seen him in a while. Then on the way back home we are going to stop in Tennessee to visit some family we haven't seen in about 5 years!! That's a long time!!!!! Well I am off to bed. Got to get up bright and early to pack!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com