Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the day!!


Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!! Tomorrow I am going back!!! I am so excited!! If you can't tell already!! I think I have finally finished packing. I procrastinated big time!! Well I had everything packed except for my clothes. I have a lot of clothes though so yeah that took a while. I finally finished about 10 minutes ago. So today my mom and Tim took me to Chili's for my last dinner here. It was yummy!  I went to the pool one last time today with my sister and a friend hoping he would be there, but he wasn't...oh...well. I am so ready for football games!!YAY YAY YAY! Well keeping it kind of short today. I have a 5k tomorrow bright and early in the A.M. Then we are packing up the truck and heading to Angelo!! Well that's all for now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com