Thursday, July 22, 2010

♥Sisters♥


"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."- Linda Sunshine




So my sister and I have been getting along pretty well this summer. Which doesn't happen all too often. My sister and I don't really get along. We probably fight more than we act like real sisters. I always wish I had a sister that was closer to my age that I could tell stuff to. My sister and I are 6 years apart and I don't feel comfortable telling her my secrets like I would tell some of my friends. I think me going off to college kind of helped our relationship since we don't see each other everyday. Hopefully as she gets older and more mature we will be closer. She came up to me one day and told me she predicted the future and this is what she said, "Jay when you move out and start your life I see us not even talking anymore." I really don't want that to happen. She is so annoying!!! But hey what are sisters for right? All I have to say is I don't want her prediction to come true. I want to be that older sister she can come to when she is having boy troubles or fighting with her friends or whatever it may be. I want to be that older sister that I never had. So if you and your sister or brother don't get along try harder, you might regret it if you don't.


My Sis and I



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com