Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a week!

It's been awhile,

Well last week was pretty fun. Went to North Carolina to see my brother's AIT graduation. I am so proud of him! He was in the top 20% of his class too! I enjoyed going to Ft. Bragg. It has been awhile since I had been there. My stepdad was stationed there when I was little. So I have a friend from high school that joined the Army too, and he was stationed there at Ft. Bragg also. I was excited hoping that I would be able to see him, but I didn't. After we left North Carolina we headed to Tennssee to visit with Tim's (stepdad) family. I really like going to visit them they are really nice. Tim's aunt Thelma was the one who got me interested in scrapbooking. She helped me start my first one!

Well I would like to leave you all with these sayings to say 5 times fast. It's kind of funny how they come out when you say them fast.

  • Red leather, yellow leather
  • Road work
  • Unique New York
  • Roaring river of white rapids
  • Brooklyn, Brooke, and Brittany

Hope everyone has a good day!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com