Friday, July 30, 2010

Me and Ash's Adventure in Austin!!!


Ash came to visit me this past Sunday and I was super excited all day Sunday until she got here. As soon as she got here we took off to San Antonio to DCI, which is Drum Corps International. It was my first time going and I was amazed!!! They were sooooo good! We had a friend that had tried out for one of those bands and made it!! It was so cool watching her march!! Well the next day which was Monday we headed to Austin to watch Inception in the IMAX. I had never been to an IMAX movie before (yeah I am pretty lame I don't do anything or go anywhere haha) Any who the movie was really good. Well before the movie started we had time to spare so we walked to the Capital. We opened the door and there were two security guards there ready to check my purse. They had me put my purse in a bucket and walk through a metal detector, I walk through and what do you know... It starts to beep. I had pepper spray in my pocket. It was just Ash and I walking around Austin, you never know what could happen. Well anyways when the metal detector beeped another security guard said " Uh oh this girl is trouble." I pulled the pepper spray out of my pocket and said "It's just pepper spray" as I pulled it out to show him he said " You better not spray me because I'll spray you right back!" Then it was Ash's turn to go through the metal detector and... it beeped also. The security guard then said "Man.. these girls are trouble." Turns out it was just her belt. It was funny that they kept messing with us and it didn't hurt that they were pretty hot too!! We didn't stay long because it was time for the movie to start but it was a fun little adventure. 2 more weeks!!!

Have a good weekend!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com